WS/FCS Retired School PersonnelP.O. Box 30462, Winston-Salem, NC 27103-0462Phone: (336) 768-1237 Fax (336) 768-1059MISSION AND PURPOSESTo be the premier statewide association for all retired education personnel, acting collectively to enhance retirement and health care benefits, and to serve the community and its educational needs.NCRSP Purposes (From the Constitution & Bylaws)
- To promote the social, economic, and professional status of retired school personnel.
- To support the NCAE and the NEA in programs to advance the quality of education and promote the welfare of members.
- To act on behalf on retired school personnel on problems involving their health, welfare, interests, and other needs.
- To work for state and federal legislation to improve retirement living for members of the Division and other retired persons.
- To cooperate with the National Retired Teachers Association (NRTA), a division of the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP), and other organizations of retired persons with common goals in promoting programs of mutual concern.
- To encourage every member to find some avenue of serving others