Join Mrs. LeMay and the team to help support the local chapter of ALS.
TWO WAYS TO HELP:
*1) ALS Fundraiser SKATE night:
TBD if there is enough interest in having this event
* 2) ALS WALK FUNRAISER:
Walk Date: this year it is MAY 2, 2015
Team Name: LeMay's Legacy
Sign up for 2015 by going to the following link:
Here is the handout I have for signing up!
Get a Walk team tshirt:
* HELP the COMMUNITY by raising awareness and money for ALS patients and caregivers
* Get Community service credit
* Get EXERCISE!!
* Have fun with your Friends and Family
* Free food and drinks at the Walk!!
* Eight years ago, Mrs. LeMay's father-in-law, Arthur LeMay, passed away from this incureable disease.
* For the past 9 years, Mrs. LeMay has sponsored a Walk team to raise money and awareness.All money raised goes to help families in the WS area!!
* In 2007- LeMay's Legacy won "Most Creative Banner" award
* In Fall 2008 and Spring 2009- LeMay's Legacy won "Largest Walk Team" with over 100 members (mostly students and their families)
* Spring 2010- LeMay's Legacy tied for largest team with 101 walkers!!! We also raised over $3300. THANK YOU!
*MacKenzie LeMay is now in college at King University majoring in NEUROSCIENCE to help find a cure for ALS!