Study - Resources
TOOL OF THE DAY: Brainscape is called "flashcards on steroids" - We do have to memorize sometimes - here's there system:
1. View a card and think of the answer.
2. Flip the card to reveal the answer.
3. Rate how well you will remember that answer forever on a scale of 1-5.
4. Brainscape will color code the cards based on your confidence rating.
5. Brainscape shows you lower-rated cards more often than those you already know.Taking notes as Scott Adams' concept of Exobrain
Internet Safety, Etc.Finding Information on the InternetDiscover What Your Internet Footprint Says About YouInternet Safety Page from Maggie Walker's Governor's School, Richmond VAManaging Your Online Reputation
Other ResourcesSkills All Students Need