- Complete all assignments.
- Use the computers as directed by the teacher. (Failure to comply will result in serious consequences.)
- Follow all classroom and lab rules. (Available upon request.)
- Ask for help or clarification if needed.
WHAT TO BRING
Students must bring to class:
CHAMPS FOR BEGINNING AND ENDING CLASS Begin/End ClassCHAMPS FOR CLASSROOM ACTIVITIES Classroom ActivityFOR COMPUTER SKILLS AND APPLICATIONS CLASS IThe EDUTYping Summary Sheet helps students keep track of their progress using the EDUTYping (learn to type) software.
- A good attitude
- A mind prepared to learn and to work
- A good ear to listen and to follow directions
- 2-pocket portfolio (Preferably vinyl)
- Writing utensils (pen or pencil)
FOR Other classesAssignment lists are presented for each topic. Students may prepare a list of assignments and the completion date to self-monitor their progress.HOMEWORK
All students do not have access to computers outside of the classroom. Therefore, homework assignments will not require computer access.
If a student is absent, he/she must make up the work. Request the make-up work upon return to the classroom. Submit completed work within a week of the absence.In Computer Skills and Applications II and Exploring Business, Marketing and Entrepreneurship, most work can be made up at home upon request if there is access to a computer. Work can be submitted on a flash drive or sent as an email attachment.In the Computer Skills and Applications I students access EDUTYping.com with the appropriate log-in information given to them in class. There are several free sites students can use to practice keyboarding (available upon request).The lab is open for make-up work or to catch up before school between 7:00-7:25 a.m.. Check with Dr. Daniels to make a reservation.