It is our belief that student performance will improve as a result of our cooperative efforts to support this compact. This is a three-way partnership with a specific goal in mind. It is imperative that each person assume his or her responsibilities.
· Provide a quiet place to do homework.
· Set aside a specific time to do homework.
· Study area should be well-lit and well-equipped with pens/pencils, paper, ruler, dictionary, etc.
· Look over homework assignments to check for understanding.
· Be available to assist.
· Sign and return all papers that require a parents or guardians signature.
· Encourage positive attitudes toward school.
· Require regular school attendance.
· Attend parent-teacher conferences.
· Ask the teacher any questions about the homework.
· Take home materials and information needed to complete the assignment.
· Complete homework in a thorough, legible, and timely manner.
· Return homework on time.
· Return signed homework form.
· Comply with school rules.
· Attend school regularly.
· Respect the personal property rights of others.
· Provide quality teaching and leadership
· Coordinate regular instruction and assignments with regular program.
· Give corrective feedback.
· Recognize that students are accountable for every assignment.
· Share child's progress with parent frequently.
· Respect cultural, racial, and ethnic differences.