Our first Bookfair for the 2023/2024 school year will be Friday September 15th through Friday September 22nd!
Check back soon for links to our Bookfair Volunteer Sign-up!
Our Scholastic Book Fair is a reading event that brings the books kids want to read right into our school. It's a wonderful selection of engaging and affordable books for every reading level. Please make plans to visit our Book Fair and be involved in shaping your child's reading habits. Remember, all purchases benefit our school!
Important Book Fair Reminders
View the previewed titles here and help your child create his or her wish list! We hope you will join us at the book fair!Reading for pleasure inside and outside of school has real and long-lasting benefits. It unlocks the power of information and imagination and helps children discover who they are.Here's what you can do to help children develop stronger reading skills and a love of reading:
- Wish lists are used to familiarize the youngest students with the book fair process and to create an easy way to view a child's interests. Wish lists are NOT invoices and create no obligation to purchase.
- During Book Fair, the PTA and school ensures that EVERY child receives a book. The teachers let us know the children who may need a book and we make sure those children are included.
Please contact Lauren Schneider here with any questions about the Book Fair and thanks for supporting the CES Book Fair!
- Set the example. Let your children see you read.
- Have a collection of books in your home. Update this collection routinely to keep pace with changing tastes and reading skills.
- Support our school's Book Fair. Allow your children to choose their own books to read.
Last Modified on July 31, 2023