- Follow directions. (Green)
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself. (Orange)
- Use only school language. (Blue)
- Fighting is not allowed. (Red)
- Bullying is not allowed. (Black)
In our class we have color coded each rule. If a rule is not followed the student will get a ticket that matches the color of the rule that was broken. Three strikes (tickets) earns time out. If behavior does not improve, consequences consist of a note or phone call home. More serious infractions may necessitate a trip to the office. Students are rewarded for good behavior with stickers, notes home, and treasure box privileges.