My name is Kristin Hansen. I was born in Boston, Massachusetts, but moved around quite a bit growing up. (I attended 9 different schools as a child. When heading into my senior year of high school, my family moved to Winston Salem where I attended Mount Tabor high school.
I graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where I majored in Elementary Education with a concentration in math and science. Go Tar Heels!
Outside of the classroom, you will often find me spending time with those I love friends, family and my fiancé Blake Edmunds. I also love to travel, spend time by the water, read, and watching sporting events. If all possible, I keep myself constantly moving.
Random Facts about Ms. Hansen...
- I decided to teach when in the third grade.
- I will eat anything peanut butter and chocolate.
- I’ll read over 15 chapter books in a summer.
- I’ve only missed one UNC home football game since my freshman year.
- I have two younger brothers - an Apache helicopter pilot in Afghanistan and a medical student at ECU