Meet Mrs. Ellington
My name is Sarah Ellington and this is the 11th year teaching in WSFCS. I was born in Ohio, but moved to North Carolina when I was 12 years old. I attended Union Cross Elementary, Atkins Middle School, and East Forsyth High School. In high school I played volleyball and soccer.
I graduated from Appalachian State in 2003 where I majored in Elementary Education with a concentration in Psychology. In 2009 I earned my masters degree in Elementary Education at North Carolina A & T and received my National Board Certification for Professional Teachers.Outside of the classroom I enjoy spending time with my daughters Avery and Addison, husband Joe, and my dog ZOE.FUN FACTS about Mrs. Ellington...
1. My favorite food is MEXICAN.
2. I LOVE Starbucks coffee!!
3. My favorite stores are Target, Kohl's, Barns and Noble, and MACYS.
4. I have two younger sisters who each had babies in 2011.
5. I enjoy hiking at Hanging Rock and Pilot Mountain.
6. I am allergic to horses and melon.
7. My favorite color is PINK and AQUA.
8. I don't like chocolate candy.9. My daughter Avery was born in September 2011 and Addison in May 2014.10. I love teaching at KIMMEL FARM :)