I Want To Be In The Science Fair…
Contact Mrs. Bullard or stop by the MES Office to get more information!
The MES Science Fair will be held on (TBD). Winners of the Meadowlark Science Fair will have the opportunity to advance to the District Science Fair sponsored by WSFCS. The purpose of the Science Fair is to have students explore concepts of interest through the scientific method. More information about the Science Fair may be found at:
To enter the MES Science Fair, you must actually complete an experiment. Simply building a model of something or recreating a cool science activity is not an experiment.
- First, find a child-appropriate topic that interests you.
- Next, research the topic.
- Identify a question that you have generated from your research.
- Form your hypothesis. This should be in an “If…then” statement.
- Conduct your experiment. Experiments should have a control and
- Keep a Scientific Log of your findings.
- Observe and draw a conclusion.
You will need to present your project and findings on a standard sized display board.
- Your project must be brought to the Media Center on the morning of TBD
- Projects will be judged during the day on TBD.
- Parents may view experiments TBD.
- Awards will be announced at the PTA meeting in the gym on TBD.
Links For Support
Sites to help select a Topic