The Meadowlark Elementary School PTA is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting the students, staff and families of Meadowlark Elementary School. We support our students and teachers through field trips, classroom supplies, assemblies, and family events and programs.
Our Purpose: To support the children, staff and administration of Meadowlark Elementary in order to enhance the academic performance and overall educational experience of each child.Our Vision: We will fulfill our purpose by offering our time, talents and financial resources as often and as much as possible. We pledge to respect each child and each other and to encourage one another in this endeavor. We believe that anything is possible if we work together!Our Goals: Our primary goal is to ensure that our teachers, staff and administration have the necessary resources to effectively educate and prepare our children for the future. The Meadowlark Elementary School PTA has established the following specific goals for the upcoming school year:To continue to provide necessary resources and materials to advance the schools theme of science and math.To facilitate any technology upgrades that will benefit our students.To identify and secure community resources that will enhance our childrens learning experiences.To continue to find ways for meaningful parental involvement.
Parental membership in the PTA is critical and will give you a voice in your child's educational experience - on both day-to-day and broader policy issues. Getting involved is simple: Come to PTA meetings, join committees, volunteer in the classroom, and lend your time and talents to the Meadowlark Elementary community. Together we will ensure that our childern have the optimal learning experience.
The Mission of the National, State and Local PTA:
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school so that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.