We would like to encourage you to join the Meadowlark Parent Teacher Association (PTA).
PTA membership dues are $6 per person. Click here for the Enrollment Form.
Top Ten Reasons You Should Join the PTA:
- To keep up with what’s happening. The PTA knows what’s happening with the school and usually plans many of the events.
- To share your skills. You can share what you’re good at doing to help your child and all the other children in the school.
- To meet other parents. Membership provides the chance to share ideas, concerns and experiences – a chance you might not have otherwise.
- To speak up. PTA has a platform you can use to suggest change at our school.
- To witness improvement. When you get involved, you can help make positive changes.
- To be a role model. By becoming a PTA member, you’re also becoming a role model and demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- To enjoy benefits. Keep up with our Spirit Nights at local eateries to take advantage of discounts and help earn money for our school.
- To make a difference. There is power in numbers, so joining PTA gives you a powerful voice for the children.
- To support all children. According to www.pta.org, PTA is the largest child advocacy association in the United States.
- To be part of a tradition. PTA has been around since 1897, more than 100 years.
JOIN OUR TEAM.JOIN THE PTA.