- Please return the homework folder daily!
This our communication tool. All notes from the school will be sent home in this and please send notes, money, etc. to school in your child's folder.
- We will send the homework packets home on Monday.
Please return the packet daily so that we can check the progress of your child's work
and they will be able to go back and correct if there is any problem.
- Please send in all monies (lunch, field trip, picture, book fair) in an envelope or Ziploc bag LABELED with your child's name and what the money is for.
Please send this in your child's folder.
- If there is a change in how your child is getting home
(ex. usually a bus rider but needs to be a car rider),
please send in a note or call the school to let us know.
We cannot change dismissal plans without verification from the parent.
- Please make sure we have an up-to-date phone number at all times!
Students may get sick at school and we need to have a way to contact you.
- Remember! If your child misses a day from school,
please send in a note when they return explaining their absence.
If you don't, it will count against you as an unexcused absence.
- Please be sure to send in a seasonally appropriate
change of clothes for your child.
Accidents of all kinds can happen!
Green - Good Day
Yellow - Warning
Orange - Silent Lunch or Walking Laps at Recess
Purple - Call Home
Red - Go to the Office