- Be Respectful
- Note home to parent in Planner./Sign "The Book"
- Time Out!
- Phone call to parent.
- Conference with parent.
- Discipline Referral Note/copy sent to parent
- If 3 Occurrences within a week a D1 will be written and the child sent to the office.
- Students will bring home Planners nightly.
- Any notes to and from Mrs. Weavil can be written in the Planner. (Preferably via email; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please sign the Planner nightly.
- Students will be graded on the 7 point scale.
- Tuesday packets will be sent.
- (4) 3-prong pocket folders ( Homework, Music, Computer Lab, and Science Lab.
- checking pens; Ink pen (black or blue)
- Notebook paper (This will need to be replenished as it runs out!)
- (5)Composition books (Social Studies, Science, Math, Language Arts, Reading)
- covered pencil sharpener (to be kept in desk)
- Zippered pouch (no boxes)
- Elmers Glue bottle
- colored pencils
- markers(not Sharpies or permanent ones)
******If you have any problems getting the supplies, please contact Mrs. Weavil.