S.O.A.R. Show Others Appreciation and Respect
We come to SFES to Listen and Learn!
1. Be the BEST I can be.
2. I keep my hands and feet to myself.
3. I walked quietly in the hall.
4. I listen and follow directions.
"Call them rules or call them limits, good ones, I believe, have this in common: They serve reasonable purposes; they are practical and within a child's capability: they are consistent; and they are an expression of loving concern." Mister Rogers
- A Round of applause, A Miss America wave, A roller coaster, A fire cracker etc. from classmates
- Super Student Award to be announced on Eagle Eye News
- A Special Note to Parents
- A Praise Phone Call from teacher
- Prize Box on Fridays
- Solutions May Actually Require Thinking reward
- A private conference with teacher
- A warning
- A mark on the Proud Eaglet w/note explaining to parent incident
- A full N-Needs to Improve on Proud Eaglet loosing privilege of Prize Box
- If it a severe action the child will be referred to Office, written up and parents called.
Rhonda Lynn Byerly, Kindergarten Teacher
Sherwood Forest Elementary School
Yorkshire Road, Winston Salem NC 27106