1. We will listen and follow directions the first time.
2. We will keep hands, feet and objects to ourselves.
3. We will show respect for every person and everything in our school.
4. We will be prepared for class.
When students obey our clasroom rules, they will be rewarded as follows:
1. Frequent verbal praise
2. Coupons for special treats in class
3. Treats or candy from the goodie box
When a student chooses to break a rule, the following plan will be enforced:
1st offense: Student receives a warning and loses a ticket.
2nd offense: Student's name is written on the board and student has silent lunch, and/or structured recess.
3rd offense: Student receives an "Action Plan" that the student and parent/guardian must sign.
4th offense: Student has a conference with the principal and parent(s) are called.
Special Note: If a student receives two behavior contracts in one week, and/or three contracts in one month, the administration will be informed.
Severe disruption: Student immediately has a conference with the principal and parent(s) are called.