General Information- Make sure you purchase your new Ward Elementary Shirt.
HARRIS TEETER and FOOD LION
Remember to re-link your VIC card and Food Lion Card to Marvin Ward Elementary School. This is a great way for all family members to help support our school. We need 100 people to link their card to Harris Teeter so our teachers will be given a chance to win some money for their classroom.
BOX TOP LABELS
Again this year we are collecting Box Tops for Education Labels. Please drop off your labels in the Box Top Box located in the front lobby.
RECYCLE YOUR PRINTER INK CARTRIDGES
Please help us by recycling your printer ink cartridges. We have boxes located in the front lobby we use to collect these each month.
There are many ways you can support your child's learning and school. Here are a few ideas:
- Spend a few minutes every evening looking over your child's papers/homework they will bring home each day. Fill out any forms/sign papers/planners and return the next day.
- Tell your child's teacher if you can help them out at school or at home.
- Make sure teachers know you appreciate their efforts. From time to time, send a thank-you note or an email.
- Contact your child's teacher immediately if you see a problem. Working together will help your child succeed.
- Join our PTA and get involved on one of our committees. We can always find ways for you to help around the school.
- Attend conferences, parent meetings, and school events regularly.
Last Modified on October 15, 2019