(Remaining free from harm or danger)
1. I will keep my hands and feet to myself.
2. I will use all of the equipment and materials properly.
(Top notch and better than others: standing above the crowd)
3. I will follow the school rules at all times.
4. I will do my best.
(To be held responsible for your actions and behaviors)
5. I will follow all directions.
6. I will use my time wisely.
(Being polite and showing proper behavior)
7. I will treat others fairly.
8. I will listen when others are talking.
...Making WISE Choices!!
When your child has a great day at school and has shown he/she can SOAR, I will circle the word SOAR on his/her homework sheet under the behavior section. If your child has struggled to SOAR in an area, then I will circle the rule number that your child needs to work on during the school day. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
I really appreciate your support!