Certified Athletic TrainerRick Metzler, MSAT, LAT, ATC
email: firstname.lastname@example.orgFirst Responder/Sports Medicine Course Instructor
Jennifer Cresimore, MAEd336-462-4453email: email@example.com REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPATION(Click Links to Print or View Information)Procedures at East Forsyth
- Checks ins will be performed by the AD, Assistant AD, and Coaches of the groups.
- There is a designated check in location (near the shed on football stadium) and a designated Exit where athletes should leave from.
- We ask that athletes arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled conditioning time to check in and when their 45 minute conditioning session is over they and their coach are to leave the field through the designated exit gate and leave campus as soon as possible.
- If an athlete or coach has a temperature of 100.4 or higher they CAN NOT workout and will be sent home and requested to see a doctor before they can return.
- Each Athlete should bring their own water!!!! A Gallon of Water if possible, no sharing of water and there will not be coolers of water!
- Athletes should wear shorts and t shirts at all times (No taking off of your shirts)
- If Athlete needs a towel they should bring their own……No Sharing of towels.
- NO High Five, Hugs, Chest Bumping, etc!!!!!!!
- No equipment at all will be used during Phase 1.
**The Workout Waiver below must be completed prior to attending workouts**
Last Modified on June 17, 2020