Crosby ScholarsCrosby Scholars is an early college awareness program. It helps students learn good habits for life. All middle school students who submit an application by the deadline are accepted into the program.How does the Crosby Scholars Program assist students?
- Offers academic and personal growth workshops including test taking, goal setting, building self-esteem and more.
- Provides opportunities to participate in community services activities.
- Exposes students to local college campuses and career exploration.
- Encourages alcohol/drug free lifestyle.
- Provides annual recognition for students who complete program requirements.
How do I join?
Submit an application by the deadline of October 1, 2019. Applications are available from the website: www.crosbyscholars.org. You must complete all applications online. Come by the Guidance Office, or contact the Crosby Scholar Office at (336) 725-5371 if you need assistance.Click on this link to fill out an application: http://www.crosbyscholars.orgService hours after April 10, 2020 will count towards next year. Keep recording your hours. New service hours forms can be found at www.crosbyscholars.org.
CROSBY SCHOLAR ACADEMY
Every middle school Crosby Scholar is required to attend ONE Crosby Scholar Academy each school year.
Crosby Scholar Academy provides an opportunity for students to participate in academic and personal enrichment workshops which may include: Note Taking Skills, Test Taking Skills, Building Self-Esteem, Anger Management, Time Management, Leadership and Goal Setting.
Community Service Deadline
April 8, 2020Questions:Please call Crosby Scholars office at 725-5371 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org