Parents will be able to monitor lunch accounts/balances from home throughout this school year. Please follow the instructions below to take advantage of this opportunity. If you have any questions, contact the WS/FCS Child Nutrition Department at 336-703-4275.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE PREPAYMENTS FOR CAFETERIA PURCHASES
- Go to www.MyNutrikids.com
- Click “SIGN UP NOW” to create an account.
- On the registration page, under step 1, enter 27105 for our school district’s zip code. Click “SEARCH”. From the resulting drop down, click on Winston-Salem Forsyth County.
- Under step 2, enter your name (not your child’s name). Enter the required information in the remaining fields and click “CREATE ACCOUNT”. You will receive a confirmation email of your successful registration at the email address entered.
- Click the link on the WELCOME screen to log into your new account. After logging in (first time only), you will be directed to a Security Questions screen. Here, you will set up security questions and answers in case you forget the password you created for this account. Your personalized Home Page appears next.
- Options and links from the Home Page are Online Prepayments, MyKids (add student, make deposits, view balances and transaction history), Profile (change account password and remove students), Help (frequently asked questions and contact Support via email) and Logout.
- You will need your child’s student ID # (their cafeteria number) to add him/her in MyNutrikids.
- The WS/FCS Child Nutrition Department highly recommends that you set a low balance alert so that you can be notified when your child’s account gets to the low balance threshold that you choose. There is a $1.75 convenience fee assessed for each deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will be assessed the $1.75 fee only once per deposit transaction. For any questions regarding the MyNutriKids website or this process, please call 771-4526. The cafeteria program is operated by Chartwells and is not affiliated with the local school site.