Study Skills Class
Study Skills Class is a place that gives students additional supports they need to be successful at school through:
1) Keeping up with assignments & organization
2) Learning skills needed to work with others
3) Strategies for managing their school day
Additional remedial help is provided based on students’ needs.
- Pen or Pencil
- Any books, worksheets, or materials that are needed to complete assignments for classes
- Be on time
- Be prepared
- Good Attitude
- Be Willing to work with others
- Give your best effort
Study Skills is not a "free period." You earn credit for this class and are expected to work.
Daily assignments are given and completed in class.
You will earn two types of grades in this class--an academic grade and a class participation grade.
· Academic grade is based on assignments given in class.
· Class Participation grade is based on participation in class activities.
All school policies as outlined in the student handbook will be followed.
Steps for Communication
Expected & Unexpected Behaviors
Participation in Groups