I follow Love and Logic for my classroom management. I have found this to be very successful in dealing with children. Here are the six Love and Logic rules I teach my students:
- I will treat you with respect, so you will know how to treat me.
- Feel free to do anything that doesn’t cause a problem for anyone else.
- If you cause a problem, I will ask you to solve it.
- If you can’t solve the problem, or choose not to,I will do something.
- What I do will depend on the special person and the special situation.
- If you feel something is unfair, tell me and we will talk about it.
To learn more about Love and Logic, click HERE.