If you have checked out materials (calculators, books, Chromebooks, hot spot devices, uniforms, etc.), there will be announcements in the next couple of weeks regarding how and when to return those items.
· National Honor Society cords will be distributed at the drive-thru graduation program. Students will receive their cords as they are being checked in. The student will return these cords when they receive their diploma packet. If you need to borrow cords for family photos before the date of the drive-thru program, please contact Mrs. Wrobel (email@example.com) or Mr. McAbee (firstname.lastname@example.org). They will set up a time for you to borrow cords. You will need to return these when you pick up your diploma.
· National Latin Honor Society has decided to forgo cords for the Class of 2020 due to the safety considerations. For a possible solution regarding NLHS cords, please contact Mr. Craft (email@example.com).
· Dance Honor Society cords are already at school. Seniors still need to purchase these for $10 before they can be distributed. Students who have not paid Mrs. Harwell can bring the cash when you pick them up. The school is not accepting checks. These were available for pickup on Friday, May 22 between 9am and 2pm.
· National Technical Honor Society - These were available for pickup on Friday, May 22 between 9am and 2pm.
· National Art Honor Society These were available for pickup on Friday, May 22 between 9am and 2pm.
· Reagan Thespian Society – there are no cords since Reagan Thespian is not affiliated with a national program.
When this information went out, you were asked to send someone to pick up for you if you were not able to personally make it.
One of our fabulous business partners wants to celebrate you! Food Lion in Pfafftown has been a huge supporter of Reagan High School and they would like to continue their support by providing an area to congratulate the Class of 2020. They would like to do a tribute to YOU on their front windows. With parent permission, drop by and give them a photo (5x7 or smaller) of you to be displayed. It can be candid or school photograph. Include your name, can use first or first and last, whatever you prefer. You can drop them off anytime at the customer service desk at Food Lion, 4615 Yadkinville Road. A BIG THANK YOU to Food Lion, Pfafftown for their continued support!!
This message comes from Reagan Student Services ...
Each year, seniors are required to complete a Senior Exit Survey. We need this information for reports required by the county and state and for our own records. If you have received financial aid, when prompted by the survey, please list all aid that you have been offered by any college or organization (even if you will not be utilizing the aid).
Be sure to complete the section that indicates where you want your final transcript sent. Please go to the link below to get started. We are asking all seniors to have this completed by May 15.
We thank you in advance for completing the form. Should you have any questions, e-mail your counselor. Again, we are so proud of the Class of 2020!
Each year, the Vienna seniors (that are graduating from high school) have come back in their cap and gown for a graduation walk down the hallways where it all started. It's one of their favorite days of the year. If you have a senior, e-mail Lisa Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org their picture and she will make sure they are recognized. As they said... "One a tiger, always a tiger!"
Congratulations ... you made it to your senior year!
Parents and Seniors should follow us at @Reagan_Seniors on Twitter. We will use Twitter to remind students of upcoming events or meetings, inform parents of upcoming phone trees or e-mails, and any updates on this Senior web page.If you need to check anything, please come to this page for the latest memos and information. Be sure to note that there are additional tabs located on the left that will be made available during the year. We will also call home periodically with phone tree messages.
Please feel free to contact any of us with questions you might have. We look forward to a great year!
Who Do I Contact About…
- Cap and Gown Pictures Scott McAbee
- Crosby Scholars Madison Bullard
- Legal Name Change Kimberly Johnson
- Media Center Debts Lauren Fossa
- Reagan Specific Senior Apparel Sarah Smith
- Senior Ads and Yearbooks Jim Macon
- Scholarship Information Counselors See List Below
- School Debts Kim Jones
- Senior Fees Holly Hege
- Transcripts Joan Powell
- Updating Contact Information Andrea Reavis
- Winston-Salem Dash Holly Hege
- Yearbook Photos Jim Macon
- Volunteering Parent Coordinator See List Below
- Last Name A-B Joel Cordray
- Last Name C-Gn Randy Norris
- Last Name Go-L Carly Youngman
- Last Name M-R Emily Allen
- Last Name S-Z Madison Bullard
- Vanessa Wondra email@example.com 336-455-3521
- Kelly Landreth firstname.lastname@example.org 336-624-7329
This includes donating money for Senior Picnic, volunteering for the October 24 picnic, volunteering for Senior Day on December 6. Parents wishing to volunteer time to help with activities through the school year must be sure to register at https://www.wsfcsvolunteers.com. You will need to be sure to register as a level 2 volunteer.
Graduation TENTATIVELY SCHEDULED -Friday, June 12, 2020 @ 8:30pmLawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum
Attire – DRESS CODE applies to graduation.
Gentlemen should wear black, navy blue, or khaki dress slacks (absolutely no jeans or cargo pants), dress shoes (no boots, flip-flops, or sneakers), white or off-white dress shirt, and a dark tie or bowtie.
Ladies should wear a dress or skirt & top, and black dress shoes. All shoes should have a secured heel. There shall be absolutely no sneakers or flip flops, not even dressy flip flops including Jack Rogers. Skirt/dress length should be appropriate, but if it is longer than the gown, you will have to pin it up. Ladies can wear dark pants and a white/off-white blouse in lieu of the skirt/dress.
Ladies should remember that you’ll be walking up and down many stairs, thus high heels are neither practical nor logical for this day. We highly recommend you to wear your planned shoes to practice. If you have questions, see Mrs. Bonifay.