Save the Date: Cap and Gown Distribution will be on Wednesday, May 19. More information to come soon!
Vienna Elementary Alum
For the past few years, Vienna has held a morning event to celebrate those students who attended school there. This is a short trip where you will get the chance to walk the halls in your cap and gown, inspire young students by having them share in your success, and possibly have a minute to see former teachers who might have inspired you. The date of the Vienna walkthrough is Thursday, May 20 at 8:20 am.
Seniors who attend will need to bring their cap, gown, and stole. Do not iron your gown, but steam it to get the wrinkles out. Cap and gown distribution will be before that date. Please look for a separate e-mail regarding that event.
For Vienna to prepare, we must have an accurate list of those attending (and yes, I have to check the school system records that you attended Vienna).
All communication will come through the school e-mail, so please be sure to check it often. Information about meeting times and locations will be sent to those participating students in a future e-mail.
Please complete the following Google Form using your school e-mail address. The form will not work unless you are logged into Google using your school e-mail.
if you need to take or retake the cap and gown photo, you will need to sign up with LifeTouch studios for an appointment. The address is https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0c4badad29a6fec25-capgown.
Information on times, dates, and location are all on this Sign Up Genius link.
If you missed the March 29 delivery, be sure to watch this page for announcement of the next delivery dates.
On Monday, March 29, we will be distributing some items between 11:15 and 1:30pm in the bus lot. Students will enter and exit the school off Balsom Road.
We will be distributing the following on Monday:
- Crosby Scholar t-shirts – all members should pick up their shirt
- Cap and Gown photos from LifeTouch – if you had a photo taken, you either have a proof or your photo package waiting on you.
- Orders from Jostens – this includes announcements and all items EXCEPT the cap and gown (see below)
If you still have a payment due to Jostens, please be sure to take care of that in advance. Reagan does not accept money for LifeTouch or Jostens. If you owe Jostens money, you should have received numerous e-mails from them on how to pay off that balance.
Q: When do I get my cap and gown?
Caps and Gowns are not distributed until May. There will be a separate day for you to pick up your cap and gown. However, if you are not academically or financially cleared on the distribution date, you will have to wait until your obligations are cleared up before you will receive your cap and gown.
Q: When is graduation?
At the March 23rd school board meeting, WSFCS set times and dates for graduation ceremonies for all high schools.
- Reagan High School’s assigned time is Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 11:00AM.
- Graduation will take place at Truist Baseball Stadium.
- With a graduating class of over 525 seniors and a limited number of seats available, there is currently a limit of 4 tickets per graduate. Please understand this number is subject to change.
- A practice will take place on Friday, June 4 at 10:15AM.
Q: What do I do about cap and gown make-up photos?
These will take place on April 17 with specific times still to be announced. As soon as I receive the information, I will forward you a link for a sign up genius to sign up with LifeTouch to go to their studio for retakes.
Congratulations to Reagan senior Emma Coplon for creating the winning design for senior apparel this year! Voted on by the student body, Emma's design will be featured on the shirts and sweatshirts offered in the senior apparel shop (opening soon, stay tuned for details)! Thank you to all of the seniors who submitted designs!
July 29 E-Mail to 2021 Parents - Click here for letter
Link to sign up for Remind texts - bit.ly/ReaganRemind
CLASS OF 2021!!!!!
Congratulations ... you made it to your senior year!
Parents and Seniors should follow us at @Reagan_Seniors on Twitter. We will use Twitter to remind students of upcoming events or meetings, inform parents of upcoming phone trees or e-mails, and any updates on this Senior web page.If you need to check anything, please come to this page for the latest memos and information. Be sure to note that there are additional tabs located on the left that will be made available during the year. We will also call home periodically with phone tree messages.
Please feel free to contact any of us with questions you might have. We look forward to a great year!
Who Do I Contact About… (UPDATED MARCH 24, 2021)
- Cap and Gown Pictures Scott McAbee
- Crosby Scholars Madison Bullard
- Legal Name Change Kimberly Johnson
- Media Center Debts Lauren Fossa
- Reagan Specific Senior Apparel Sarah Smith
- Senior Ads and Yearbooks Rebecca Martin
- Scholarship Information Counselors See List Below
- School Debts Kim Jones
- Senior Fees Holly Hege
- Transcripts Joan Powell
- Updating Contact Information Andrea Reavis
- Winston-Salem Dash Holly Hege
- Yearbook Photos Rebecca Martin - these are the tuxedo (men) and drapes (ladies)
- Volunteering Parent Coordinator See List Below - TBD based on Return to School decisions
- Last Name A-B Joel Cordray
- Last Name C-F Randy Norris
- Last Name G-J Natalie Harding is a long term sub
- Last Name K-N Deborah Mobley
- Last Name O-Sh Jennifer Wyshner is a long term sub for Emily Allen
- Last Name Si-Z Madison Bullard
Graduation TENTATIVELY SCHEDULED -Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum
Attire – DRESS CODE applies to graduation.
Gentlemen should wear black, navy blue, or khaki dress slacks (absolutely no jeans or cargo pants), dress shoes (no boots, flip-flops, or sneakers), white or off-white dress shirt, and a dark tie or bowtie.
Ladies should wear a dress or skirt & top, and black dress shoes. All shoes should have a secured heel. There shall be absolutely no sneakers or flip flops, not even dressy flip flops including Jack Rogers. Skirt/dress length should be appropriate, but if it is longer than the gown, you will have to pin it up. Ladies can wear dark pants and a white/off-white blouse in lieu of the skirt/dress.
Ladies should remember that you’ll be walking up and down many stairs, thus high heels are neither practical nor logical for this day. We highly recommend you to wear your planned shoes to practice. If you have questions, see Mrs. Bonifay.