CLASS OF 2020
Here are the pictures from Monday, June 15 drive-through graduation: https://t.co/uu0hyhIvj9?amp=1
Here are Tuesday's pictures: Tuesday's pictures
Here are Wednesday's pictures: https://ourapr.smugmug.com/Reagan-High-School-Graduation-Da-2/n-W3xTTs/
Here are Thursday's pictures: Thursday, June 18 pictures
Here are the pictures for Monday, June 222. Monday drive thru
Here is the link to the Virtual Graduation program. Graduation Video
Here is the link to the Awards Day program for Class Day, Class of 2020. Congratulations to all seniors!
CLASS OF 2021!!!!!
Congratulations ... you made it to your senior year!
Parents and Seniors should follow us at @Reagan_Seniors on Twitter. We will use Twitter to remind students of upcoming events or meetings, inform parents of upcoming phone trees or e-mails, and any updates on this Senior web page.If you need to check anything, please come to this page for the latest memos and information. Be sure to note that there are additional tabs located on the left that will be made available during the year. We will also call home periodically with phone tree messages.
Please feel free to contact any of us with questions you might have. We look forward to a great year!Key Dates for Parents of Class of 2020 -----NOT YET UPDATED FOR 2021
Who Do I Contact About… (UPDATED JULY 29, 2020)
- Cap and Gown Pictures Scott McAbee
- Crosby Scholars Madison Bullard
- Legal Name Change Kimberly Johnson
- Media Center Debts Lauren Fossa
- Reagan Specific Senior Apparel Sarah Smith
- Senior Ads and Yearbooks Rebecca Martin
- Scholarship Information Counselors See List Below
- School Debts Kim Jones
- Senior Fees Holly Hege
- Transcripts Joan Powell
- Updating Contact Information Andrea Reavis
- Winston-Salem Dash Holly Hege
- Yearbook Photos Rebecca Martin - these are the tuxedo (men) and drapes (ladies)
- Volunteering Parent Coordinator See List Below
- Last Name A-B Joel Cordray
- Last Name C-F Randy Norris
- Last Name G-J Carly Youngman
- Last Name K-N Deborah Mobley
- Last Name O-Sh Emily Allen
- Last Name Si-Z Madison Bullard
Graduation TENTATIVELY SCHEDULED -Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum
Attire – DRESS CODE applies to graduation.
Gentlemen should wear black, navy blue, or khaki dress slacks (absolutely no jeans or cargo pants), dress shoes (no boots, flip-flops, or sneakers), white or off-white dress shirt, and a dark tie or bowtie.
Ladies should wear a dress or skirt & top, and black dress shoes. All shoes should have a secured heel. There shall be absolutely no sneakers or flip flops, not even dressy flip flops including Jack Rogers. Skirt/dress length should be appropriate, but if it is longer than the gown, you will have to pin it up. Ladies can wear dark pants and a white/off-white blouse in lieu of the skirt/dress.
Ladies should remember that you’ll be walking up and down many stairs, thus high heels are neither practical nor logical for this day. We highly recommend you to wear your planned shoes to practice. If you have questions, see Mrs. Bonifay.