You made it! You should feel proud of reaching this point! There’s still critical work to be done before graduation, so it’s important to stay focused.
How To Match Your Common App Profile to Naviance
Naviance is now being used to send transcripts and teacher recommendations to the colleges you are applying to through Common App. You will need to create a Common App and a Naviance profile.
Please follow these steps to match your accounts:
1. Create your profile and submit college applications - https://www.commonapp.org.
2. After submitting your applications, log into your Naviance student profile by clicking on your Google apps when logged into your school account. Click on the Naviance Student app. This will take you to your Naviance Student account. You can find detailed instructions by going to the tab Planning your classes with Naviance
3. Once you have logged into Naviance, click on "Colleges" and then click on "Colleges I am applying to"
4. At the top of the page, click the RED "Match Accounts" button.
5. Once the Common App and Naviance Student profiles are matched, you may request for your school counselor to send your transcript and to communicate with teachers to submit your recommendation.
Review the Common App Account Matching Guide
Watch the video for detailed instructions
Contact your Counselor to receive updates including career, college, and financial aid information and events.
Last Name: A-E (text @24calabro to 81010) Gloria Calabro
Last Name: F-L (text @2024shaw to 81010) Candace Shaw
Last Name: M-Ri (text @24ingram to 81010) Nakisha Ingram
Last Name: Ro-Z (text @24barbour to 81010) Kelsey Barbour