Robert B. Glenn High School

Dedicated to Excellence

  • PAWPlease click here to enroll your student at Glenn High SchoolPAW


    What you will need for enrollment:list
    Parent/Legal Guardian Identification (Driver's License or valid photo ID) 
    Proof of residency must be one of the following:
    • Copy of lease, deed, rental contract or
    • current utility bill (gas, water, or electricity).  The bill should be within the past 30 days and with the Parent/Legal Guardian(s) name and address shown.  We cannot accept a phone bill, cable bill, or disconnection notice.
    Copy of Birth Certificate
    Immunization Records 

    Withdrawal Information (transcript, discipline, and attendance records from former school)
    **If your student received Exceptional Children's services, please bring a copy of his/her I.E.P. **
    **If the student is not living with both parents, legal documentation must be provided whenever applicable.**
    Que necesita para inscribir a su estudiante:
    - Certificado/Acta de Nacimiento del Estudiante
    - Prueba actualizada de las vacunas 
    - Documento de Identidad (pasaporte o licencia de conducir)
    - Una prueba de domicilio (boleta de la luz, el agua o el gas de los ultimos 30 dias) a nombre de uno de los padres o Custodia Legal (legal guardián). Si se acaban de mudar, traiga el comprobante de la renta, o hipoteca. No podemos aceptar boletas del teléfono, el cable, o informe de desconexion de sus servicios.
    Si su estudiante no vive con los padres, traiga los documentos legales que prueben la custodia legal.
    Si su estudiante recibe servicios especiales por favor traiga una copia del Plan de Education Personal (IEP)

    Back to School Immunization Checklist 

    • IMMUNIZATIONS SITES Contact 336-703-3324. To reschedule assessment appointments, call 336-703-4273. 

      WS/FCS Student Services Resources

      WS/FCS Student Services Department has a list of health and wellness resources and support available for students, parents, and educators.  Please visit their page for information, by going to the link above.

      Winston-Salem/Forsyth County School Nurses

      The Director of School Nurses is Katie H. Key. She can be reached at or (336)748-4000 ex 70254 for information about health services provided by Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools.

      Forsyth County Department of Public Health

      The School Health Nurse Supervisor for Health Department nurses is Brooke Hamby.  She can be reached at or (336) 703-3274 for information about health services provided by the Forsyth County Department of Public Health.
      For other health-related questions or concerns, the Forsyth County Department of Public Health is a wonderful resource (see the link above).
Last Modified on June 29, 2023