Pay attention. Always be prepared. Work and act safely. Show respect.
- Piney Grove Rules:
- In 4th grade, we will be using online behavior management software called Class Dojo. (www.classdojo.com)
- Students will earn and lose points based on positive and negative behavior throughout the day. Parents will be provided with a code to check their child’s behavior online.
- Notes and Class Dojo reports will be sent home for parent signature as needed.
- Positive behavior will be celebrated with in-class rewards from the Jones Prize Catalog.
- In fourth grade we focus on teaching students responsibility.
- Students will be expected to record their homework in their agendas daily and complete all assignments.Please review and sign the agenda nightly to ensure homework is complete.
- Please place agenda in 1 inch binder (NO large binders) that will be used for homework. Your child’s binder MUST fit in their desk. No exceptions.
- Students will have reading, vocabulary and math homework nightly (Mon.-Thurs.).
- Homework should NOT take more than 45 minutes. If it does, let me know.
- Homework can be found posted weekly on my school website.