MUSIC ROOM RULES AND EXPECTATIONS
1. Raise your hand before you speak and wait to be recognized.
2. LOOK! LISTEN AND LEARN!
3. Participation is Important... T-R-Y, you must try.
4. Have fun and do your best!
Be Respectful of:
a. Yourself and your classmates (No Bullying, respect personal space)
b. Teacher and other visiting adults
c. School Property (Music Room Materials - books, instruments)
Group stars are earned or lost for behavior and group participation. The class can earn special music days - Music Movie Days, Music Game Day, Free Music Choice Day. Students can individually earn gold medal singer awards, stickers and other incentives.
1. Verbal Warning
2. Name on Board
3. Isolation from the group, Behavior form completed.
4. Phone call to parents
5. Sent to Principal's office