Flying high with Maverick pride! Rules to fly by:
* Be Safe * Be Respectful * Be Responsible
Here are my classroom rules that students are expected to follow:
* Listen when others are talking.
* Follow directions.
* Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
* Work quietly and do not disturb others.
* Show respect for schoool and personal property.
* Work and play in a safe manner.
Students that follow the rules will be rewarded with praise, prizes/treats, and/or other activities to reinforce positive behavior. If a rule is broken, the student will receive a warning. If the problem continues, the student will have to sign the rule book and possibly receive time to reflect during lunch, and/or extra laps at recess. If needed, we will meet to discuss further actions involving administration. At the end of each month, students making good choices will be rewarded Fun Friday, a fun celebration.
Thank you for setting good examples for your child to follow and being committed to their success!