(There's a New System for 2019-2020)
Dine WS/FCS offers a convenient, easy and secure online prepayment service to allow parents to deposit money into students’ school meal accounts at any time. You can now add money to your child’s meal account, transfer funds, and see their cafeteria purchase history all securely online from your computer, tablet or smartphone!
You can even set up reoccurring payments, set up low balance notifications, and transfer funds. You will have access to your child’s account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.How Do You Get Started? It’s simple!
- Go to www.K12PaymentCenter.com from your web browser
- First time users click “SIGN UP” then select your state and district from the drop-down lists
- Fill in your information to set up the account
- Click “MANAGE STUDENTS” to add your student(s) with their last name and student ID number
- Input your credit or debit card information and you’re ready to go!
Once you create your account and add your students, you will have access to your student’s meal account balance and cafeteria purchase history for FREE! When making meal account payment there is a small convenience fee per transaction (not per child) to cover credit card processing.
Parents may also choose to send payment to schools by cash or check. Checks should be made payable to your student’s school cafeteria.