Students are expected to ....
- raise their hand to talk or to get out of their seat.
- be properly seated and ready for work with all needed supplies when class begins. (pen/pencil, paper)
- follow directions both in class and during transitions.
- respect other's thoughts, feelings and learning environment
- complete their assignments on time. (There is a 10 point penalty for each school day that an assignment is late.)
- Verbal Warning
- Silent lunch
- Parent Contact
- Teacher Conference
- Office Referral
Last Modified on January 20, 2016