Extra Ways to Help
Did you know there are ways to help raise money for our school by the things you do every single day?
- AmazonSmile: The website “smile.amazon.com” works exactly the same way as “www.amazon.com”. The only difference is, a portion of each and every purchase you make will be donated to our school. Simply select “PTA North Carolina Congress Cash Elementary School PTA” as your charity the first time you use the website. Smile Amazon
- Good search: Good search (https://www.goodsearch.com/) is an online site that offers coupons for tons of online, brand-name stores. Each time you use good search to make an order online, a donation is made to the school. This is a one-time setup as well, simply select “Cash Elementary School PTA” when you set up your account. Good Search
- Box Tops for Education: Those box tops you see all over popular grocery items (boxes of cereal, tissues, Ziploc bags, etc.) are worth money to our school. Please be sure to clip these and send them to the school. You may give them to your child’s teacher or place them in the yellow mailbox in the school’s lobby. Each of those box tops is worth money to our school and they really do add up nicely! Box Top
- Lowes Foods Reward Card: Simply tell a Lowes employee you would like to enroll in the Cart to Class program for Cash Elementary. You may also enroll online. A portion of your grocery purchases will be donated to our PTA. Cart To Class
- Harris Teeter VIC Card: The “Together in Education” program allows you to link your VIC card to Cash Elementary. This may be done in-store or online. A portion of your grocery purchases will be donated directly to the school. Together in Education
The best part is – you only need to do the setup once and our school earns money with purchases you make regularly. These simple steps can really make a big impact on our school.Here are some other things you can do:Consider joining PTA. Membership FormVolunteer your time.
Support Skate Nights and Cash Eats Out - see the calendar for details.Show your Cougar spirit with new spirit wear!