· Raise your hand to speak.
· Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
· Be willing to share with others.
· Say please and thank you.
· Wait your turn
· Always keep your work area neat.
· Make sure all communications from school arrive home and are returned when necessary.
· Write all assignments in your agenda and complete these on time.
· Have your agenda signed each night.
· Pay attention and stay on task in all classes.
· Place any materials that you use back where they belong when you are done.
· Always do your best work
· Walk! - No running, hopping, skipping, etc. in the classroom and hallways.
· Use all materials carefully and the way that they are supposed to be used.
· Always use tissues, wash your hands whenever necessary, and cover your mouth or nose when you cough or sneeze to prevent the spread of germs.Rewards and ConsequencesGreen Day- Verbal Praise, Sticker, PAW BucksYellow Day- Verbal WarningBlue Day- Conference with teacher; telephone call home; PBIS Form sent homeRed Day- Telephone call home; Office referral