· Raise your hand to speak.
· Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
· Be willing to share school items and take turns.
· Look and Listen when an adult is speaking.
· Ask before leaving your seat.
· Use kind words when speaking to or about your classmates.
· Always keep your work area neat.
· Complete and return all classroom and homework assignments on time.
· When you complete an assignment follow the teacher’s directions regarding what to do next.
· Make sure all home/school communication is given to the parent/teacher.WWork Hard
· Pay attention and stay on task in all classes.
· Place any materials that you use back where they belong when you are done.
· Always do your best work using your best handwriting – go the extra mileSSafe
· Walk! - No running, hopping, skipping, etc. in the classroom.
· Use all materials carefully and the way that they are supposed to be used.
· Always use tissues, wash your hands whenever necessary, and cover your mouth or nose when you cough or sneeze to prevent the spread of germs.
Below are the consequences and rewards used in my classroom:
Consequences: PBIS Form, silent lunch, time out for reflection, phone call to parent, referral to the office
Rewards: PAWS, stickers, grab box, treats, happy grams and other classroom privileges