Parents, welcome to John F. Kennedy. You are such an important part of your child's education! At Kennedy, we like to think of ourselves as part of your extended family. We welcome you to visit the school at anytime. Know that we cannot succeed without your help. Should you have any questions and/or concerns, feel free to email, call, and/or drop by the school. We are here to help your child succeed.
8th-9th Grade Program Curriculum (please click on the link below)
Little Tips to Help Your Child be More Successful in School:
1. Communicate with your child's teacher at least once per month.
2. Visit your child's classroom or have a family member or friend visit.
3. Create scheduled homework time every night at home.
4. Limit the amount of television, non-academic computer time (Facebook, Twitter,etc.), and social activities during the school week.
5. Make sure your child attends school every day.
6. Schedule a regular bedtime for your child each night.
7. Encourage your child to do their very best every day.
8. Sign up for PowerSchool (You can check your child's grades online)
- Middle School Open House: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 (5:30 pm to 7:30 pm)
- First Day of School is Monday, August 29, 2016