Photography Grade Content
Remember that you earn your grade it is not given to you. You can achieve any grade you desire. How much work you complete and what you do in class each day are factors in the grade you receive. Each quarter grade will computed as follows:
Lab & Class Work 20% Projects 60%
Unit Tests 20% Quarter Tests 2x unit Test
(Proportions are subject to change dependent on actual work assigned)
* On task
* Works for 2 periods
* Clean-up Duties
* Follows directions
* late to class
* how you act in class
* Are you prepared for class each day?
- notebook, pen, pencil, photo materials
- is it organized and current?
* contact sheets
* Worksheet/chapter notes
* Lessons given in class
* projects that you have worked on
* reading assignments
* Test will be given at the end of each quarter
*Each topic area will have a project to reinforce the course content
***NOTE late projects loose a letter grade for every day past the due date
* Projects received later than the grade of F may receive partial credit.
Extra Lab time is available to students each morning beginning at 7:30 am.
Students that fall behind with class/lab work are expected to attend or make other arrangements with the teacher.