• Families wishing to enroll students at Carter High School should come to the Guidance Office with the following required paperwork in order to ensure a smooth enrollment process:


    • Identification  (Driver's License or Photo ID)books
    • Verification of Residency (Copy of lease, deed, rental contract, or utility bill such as a power, gas, water, or cable bill)
    • Copy of Birth Certificate
    • Copy of Social Security Card
    • Immunization Record
    • Withdrawal Information (Report card, check-out grades, discipline, and attendance records from former school)
    • Most recent copy of Individual Education Plan (IEP)


    Nurse Sherri Palmes


    PLEASE NOTE: If student is not living with both parents or has a court appointed guardian, proof of custody (Court-Ordered Documents) are needed.


Last Modified on August 14, 2020