Degrees and Certifications:
My name is Hillary Nazareth. I will be your child's teacher for the 2015-2016 school year. I want to provide you with a little information about myself. I graduated in May 2007 with a B.S. in Elementary Education and a concentration in Psychology. I also graduated in August 2012 with a Master of Arts in Elementary Education from Gardner-Webb University.
This year will be my ninth year teaching. I taught Kindergarten for two years at Griffith Elementary, and First Grade for three years at North Hills (both located in Winston-Salem). This will be my fourth year teaching at Sedge Garden where I have taught both First and Second Grades. I love Sedge Garden and I can't wait to teach your child this year.
I am married to my husband, Savio, who is a Golf Professional. So, in my spare time, I enjoy playing golf with him. I have a 5 year old son, Trent. He is the light of my life.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the school. I look forward to working with you and your child this school year!
10 Fun Facts about Mrs. Nazareth:
1. I am a huge NC State fan! GOOOO Wolfpack!
2. My favorite restaurant is PF Changs
3. My husband is from Tanzania, Africa
4. I love to visit Sunset Beach, NC
5. I was born and raised in Kernersville. I am an East Forsyth graduate.
6. My favorite flower is a Gerber Daisy
7. My favorite candies are Sour Patch Kids and Hershey's Kisses
8. My favorite subject to teach is reading
9. I ran in a 5k at Disney World in November 2014 (We ran through Animal Kingdom)
10. On the weekends, I enjoy a good nap!