ExpectationsOur classroom will be a comfortable and safe learning environment which promotes diversity, cooperation, and critical thinking skills in order to establish a positive classroom community. Students will reach their full potential by actively participating in class discussions, independent research, oral presentations, and group activities.
1. I will do my best work.
2. I will always be prepared.
3. I will help keep the classroom clean and organized.
4. I will listen carefully and follow all directions and procedures.
5. I will treat myself, classmates, and my teacher with respect and kindness.
Failure to comply with the above principles may lead to one, some,or all of the following consequences:
1.1. A warning
2. In-class time out
3. Silent Lunch
4. Phone call to student’s parents
5. Multiple silent lunches
6. Out-of-class time out
7. Parent or guardian/student/teacher conference
8. Office referral