Miss Giannopoulos' Classroom ExpectationsAll students will be held to these expectations to create a positive and respectful learning environment for all students to be successful this year in math.1. Be RESPECTFUL to others and their belongings in a way others would be proud of you.
2. Be PREPARED for class with DAILY MATERIALS and HOMEWORK.
3. Be PUNCTUAL and in your assigned seat when the class bell rings.You will not be allowed into class without a late pass after the bell rings.
4. Be a POSITIVE and ACTIVE PARTICIPANT in class.
Talking should be limited to the material and at an appropriate time.
5. Be RESPONSIBLE for your own work and actions.
Take notes in class, study at home, and turn in all assignments.
Keep track of all handouts and papers given to you.
6. Students will follow classroom policies and procedures.
Policies and Procedures hold you accountable for your actions and effort in the classroom.
7. Drinks are allowed in class if you are responsible to clean up after yourself.
All drinks MUST have a top.
8. All North Forsyth school rules apply in the classroom.