• International Baccalaureate Mathematics Standard Level 2
    (IB Math SL 2)
     
     
    Welcome to IB Math SL! Tutoring is held Tuesdays from 3:45 to 4:45 in room 625. Students may also make an appointment for tutoring on another day.  
     
    Internal Assessment: Along with taking an IB Exam, students in this course are expected to complete an Internal Assessment (IA). The IA is a mathematical exploration paper. Students will research a topic of their choice and do their own mathematical analysis. Students turn in a 6-12 page paper, which counts for 20% of their IB score for Math SL. (The other 80% of their score comes from the IB Math Exam.)