IMPORTANT NOTE: When registering to take the SAT or the ACT, be sure to indicate the up to 4 colleges that you want to receive your scores to avoid paying a fee to send the scores later.
- To send scores after testing, log in to your ACT or SAT account created during registration and look for the Send Scores tab.
- Remember, to send scores after testing, it will cost you $$!>
*Fee waivers are available for students who are eligible to receive free/reduced price lunch. Students are allowed 2 SAT or ACT fee waivers. Please see your school counselor to obtain a fee waiver.
What does a fee waiver cover?
- 100% of the registration fee for a single test (late fee for SAT)
- Students can receive 2 waivers for the SAT, 2 waivers for SAT Subject Tests, and 2 waivers for the ACT
- Each time you register to take a test, you can choose to send your scores to 4 colleges. These 4 reports must be requested at the time of registration or up to 9 days after sitting for the test. When using an SAT fee waiver, students will receive 4 additional score reports (worth $45) to send to colleges of your choice AND college application fee waivers in their college board portal after sitting for the exam.
- Most colleges charge an application fee. As an SAT or ACT fee-waiver user, you are entitled to use, and will receive, 4 college application fee waivers from the College Board after your test scores are released. Please log into your College Board account to retrieve your college application fee waivers. *Many 4-year and 2-year colleges accept application waivers – view a list of schools that participate in the college application fee waiver process, or use our online search tool. College is within your reach - application waivers can help you get there.