November 4, 2015 Begin with these two worksheets. Write the questions and all the required responses for each.
November 3, 2015
October 30, 2015
Vocabulary - Create a Diagram
October 28, 2015
Life Science Kick off
October 21, 2015
Physical Changes/Chemical Changes/Physical Properties/Chemical Properties Webquest
must read for Molecular Biology - Will be on the bench mark
read and be ready for questions tomorrow
October 12-13, 2015
Matter Changes Power point and Slide Guide
October 9, 2015
Periodic Table and Atom Test
October 1, 2015
Earth and Environmental Virtual Lab / interactive with stars
September 30, 2015
Periodic Table Scavenger Hunt. Click on the document below. Follow the direction and record the information on your own paper. Must complete page one today before the end of class.
September 29, 2015
Periodic Table Family review: Warm UP
Open the power point. Make sure that you have the notes (underlined words ONLY) for each family. Once you finish this, begin research on your Family Album and Research Paper.
September 28, 2015
September 28, 2015:
Earth and Environmental Science Reading Chapter 22
September 23, 2015
Earth and Environmental Session:
Chapter 22 - Reading
Notes for Reading
September 21, 2015
Warm up for this week: Have completed and ready to turn in by Friday morning September 25, 2015
Introduction to the periodic family and element project
Power Point to explain project
September 16, 2015
AND NOW WE BEGIN SPACE: Before we begin our studies lets take a journey!
Journey to the End of the Universe - National Geographic
September 15, 2015
The following is a quiz that follows the outline of the notes taken in class and for homework. You may use your notes to answer the questions AND you DO NOT have to write the questions. For the section in which you have to highlight or underline you may do so in the essential standards given to you earlier in the year. Please date what you underlined or highlighted so that you can record when you learned the material.
Atoms Family Power Point
September 14, 2015
September 9, 2015
Reading comprehension questions:
1. What happens when the atoms of a substance are regrouped?
2. The creation of carbon monoxide is an effect. What is one cause?
3. Table salt can be separated into sodium and chlorine. Sodium is explosive. Chlorine is a gas that can kill people. What can be concluded from the statements made?
4. Based on the information in the passage, what is true of gases?
5. What is this passage mainly about.?
6. What is hydrochloric acid?
7. What is hydrochloric acid used for?
8. Should people make changes to chemical compounds? Support your answer with evidence from the passage.