Glenn Media Center Policies
Media Center Hours and Use
· The Glenn media center is open 8:00 to 4:00 Monday through Friday.
· Occasionally the media center may be closed for meetings and testing.
· Students may come to the media center before or after school without a pass.
· During class hours, students need a pass from their teacher to be in the library.
· All students should sign in at the circulation desk podium.
· Students may have up to three books out for a loan period of two weeks. Books may also be renewed for one additional two week period.
· Reference books may be checked out overnight with permission.
· Students should only check out books for their personal use. Please do not check out books for other students. You are responsible for all books loaned under your student ID.
· We do not charge late fees for materials.
· Students are responsible for the replacement costs of lost or damaged materials.
· Students are given check out limitations if books are overdue by 30 days or if fees are owed for items that are lost or damaged.
· Black and white print outs are available
· TEXT ONLY
o 10¢ per page
o 25¢ and up
o Print in 6 slide handout format
o NO FULL PAGE POWERPOINT SLIDES
Drinks and Food
· Water is allowed in the media center except by computers. Please do not bring any other drinks into the media center.
· Please do not bring food into the media center.
· Earbuds/earphones may be used in the media center provided the volume level is not a distraction to other students or staff.
· Students are expected to exhibit exemplary behavior as outlined in the Robert B. Glenn Student Handbook.
· Please keep the media center clean and in good order for the benefit of yourself, fellow students and staff.
· Students must abide by the Winston-Salem/ForsythCounty Schools acceptable use policyCreated 10/2013 LGB