Want to join the Walkertown Wolfpack?
The following documents are required to enroll:
To expedite the enrollment process you may download and complete the following forms and bring them with you to your enrollment appointment:
Driver's License or Picture ID
- Verification of Residency
(e.g.)Copy of lease, car registration, electric, gas or water bill
(Checks, cell phone bills and driver's licenses are not accepted as proof)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- High School Transcript or 8th grade report card if enrolling in 9th grade at the beginning of the school year
- Withdrawal Information (Report card, check-out grades, discipline, and attendance records from former school)
- I.E.P.(If student is a participant in the Exceptional Children's Program)
- PLEASE NOTE: If student is not living with both parents, proof of custody (Court-Ordered Documents) are needed. Please bring these papers with you.
Last Modified on September 17, 2020