Senior year is a hectic and exciting time! Stay on top of important information and events by checking this site often! There's a lot more to come!
Applications are now open for The Winston-Salem Foundation Scholarships. Seniors, complete one application to apply for the over 100 W-S Foundation Scholarships. Apply today at www.wsfoundation.org or Click Here!Graduation Information!Graduation Practice: Friday, June 12, 2020 @ 9amGraduation Day: Saturday, June 13, 2020 @ 12:30pmStay Updated!2019-2020 ACT Test Dates
2019-2020 SAT Test Dates
SAT Test Date
Late Registration Deadline
August 24, 2019
July 26, 2019
August 13, 2019
October 5, 2019
September 6, 2019
September 24, 2019
November 2, 2019
October 3, 2019
October 22, 2019
December 7, 2019
November 8, 2019
November 26, 2019
March 14, 2020
February 14, 2020
March 3, 2020
May 2, 2020
April 3, 2020
April 21, 2020
June 6, 2020
May 8, 2020
May 27, 2020
“The Crosby Scholars community service deadline for juniors and seniors is January 31, 2019. Submit your completed form by this date to the Crosby Scholars Office or turn it in to the Student Services Office to remain active.”
Flyers from Senior Parent Night
Receive text reminders! Text @whs2019sr to 81010Follow us on Twitter! Tweets by @WtownSvcs
- Check in with your counselors for assistance and to update us on your progress. We're here to help!
- Searching for scholarships? Check the Scholarship Newsletter often.
- Want to be considered for scholarships? Fill out your Senior Success Sheet! Senior Success Sheets (PDF) Senior Success Sheet(Word) These contain information we collect from students regarding their academic and extracurricular awards and activities throughout their high school career. These will be used by the Scholarship Committee when we nominate a limited number of students for particular scholarships and enrichment opportunities, and also by teachers when writing recommendations. These will also be available in the Guidance Office.
- Want to be recommended for a specific scholarship that requires a school nomination? Let us know by filling out a Scholarship Nomination Request Form in (Word Document) or (PDF Format) from the Student Services office.
- Want to know the status of your applications? Check your emails and college application portals at least twice a week! This is how you will find out the status of your applications (especially if you are missing items) scholarship eligibility, and opportunities to visit campus for decision days.
- Visiting NC college campuses? Don't forget to fill out the Pre-Arranged College Visit Form .
- Need a transcript sent to a college in/out of state? Complete this form and return it to Ms. McCoy in the front office: Click Here!
Senior Exit Form-Due in MayMake the most of your senior year and take advantage of enrichment opportunities!
- Turn in copies of acceptance letters and scholarship awards to the Student Services Office when you get them so we can share your success on Awards Day.