MEDIA CENTER POLICIES
Checking out materials
- The Eagle's Express Media Center is open 8:00 to 4:00 Monday through Friday.
- Occasionally the media center may be closed for meetings and testing.
- Students may come to the media center before or after school without a pass.
- During class hours, students need a pass from their teacher to be in the library.
- All students should sign in on the computer at the entrance.
- Students may have up to three books out for a loan period of two weeks.
- Books may also be renewed for one additional two week period.
- Other materials available for checkout include head phones, flip video cameras and laptops. 9th and 10th grade students need a permission form to check out laptops. The loan period is three days for equipment.
- Please do not check out books or equipment for other students. You are responsible for all materials loaned under your student ID.
- We do not charge late fees for materials.
- Students are responsible for the replacement costs of lost or damaged materials.
- Students may be given check out limitations if books are overdue by 30 days or if excessive fees are owed for items that are lost or damaged.
- Black and white print outs are available.
- 10¢ per page of text or images.
- PowerPoint presentations should be printed in a 6 slide horizontal layout.
Food and Drinks
- A beverge in a closed container is allowed in the media center except by computers.
- Please do not bring open drinks into the media center.
- Please do not bring food into the media center.
Cellphones and Earbuds/Earphones
- Students are able to connect to public access on Smartphones, iPhones or other devices. Use WSFCS Public Access and login using your student computer log in.
- Earbuds/earphones may be used in the media center provided the volume level is not a distraction to other students or staff.
- Students are expected to exhibit behavior as outlined in the East Forsyth High School Student Handbook.
- Please help keep the Media Center and Makerspace clean and in good order for the benefit of yourself, fellow students and staff.
Last Modified on August 27, 2018