It's My Call/It's Our Call: Lead By Example
Student Random Drug Screening Program
- "It's My Call" is an opportunity for students to self-evaluate and make a personal commitment to be drug-free in their middle high and high school careers.
- "It's Our Call" allows high school students participating in extra-curricular activities to demonstrate responsibility through their personal choices.
Both "It's My Call" and "It's Our Call" are more than just drug-testing programs, they are important steps towards creating a caring, achieving and safe school culture. Our IMC/IOC program is a nationally recognized, exemplary random student drug-testing program based upon RESPECT for all student participants and their families.
"It's My Call" is open to all middle and high school students.
High school students participating in extra-curricular activities are required to enroll in "It's Our Call".
Once enrolled in either IMC or IOC, students are enrolled for their entire Middle School or High School career.
WS/FC Schools has contracted Insight Human Services for all IMC/IOC drug testing and treatment services.
Students enrolled in IMC/IOC at their school are randomly selected by Insight Human Services to be drug tested. div>All random testing is done at the school, and the test results are confirmed by a certified laboratory.
The SADFS office is not involved in the selection, testing or treatment of any IMC/IOC students; it is a private and confidential process.
To access It's My Call/It's Our Call Brochures click the link below:
Instructions for Student Services Portal
- Sign in using your WSFCS credentials.
- On the menu to the left click Files And Documents
- Scroll down and click Safe and Drug-Free Schools