Winston-Salem Forsyth County Schools
Robert B. Glenn High School
Vision and Mission
VISION: The Winston-Salem/Forsyth County School System fosters educational excellence as all students prepare to become successful citizens.
MISSION: The Winston-Salem/Forsyth County School System provides all students with educational opportunities that ensure they become responsible, productive, global citizens.
VALUES: We believe that...
- Every individual has worth and value.
- High expectations provide opportunities for each student to achieve maximum potential.
- Respect for human diversity is vital to accomplish our mission.
- A safe school environment is necessary for learning.
- Continuous improvement guides decisions at all levels.
- Access to emerging technology allows students and staff to interact and compete globally.
- Advocacy for all students is the responsibility of the school board, parents, school personnel, and community.
- A high standard of professional excellence is displayed by school personnel.
- Parental involvement is in direct correlation to student success.
- Citizens expect the Board of Education to exercise good stewardship of all of its resources.
Robert B. Glenn High School will be a state and district leader in preparing our students to be collaborative, civic-minded, and responsible digital citizens.
ROBERT B. GLENN HIGH SCHOOL MISSION:
The staff of Glenn High School will establish a single school culture of data-analysis and reflection to address our diverse student population and unique needs effectively. We will provide rigorous and authentic academic opportunities that prepare students for post-secondary success.