OTHER POLICIES AND REGULATIONS
1. When requested, students must stop, identify themselves, answer reasonable questions, and follow directions of staff members. This includes giving name and correct spelling. Failure to give proper identification may result in corrective disciplinary action.
2. Students are not permitted to sit in cars that are parked on campus. Students may visit parking lots only when arriving and departing from school in private vehicles. At any other times, written permission from an administrator is required to be in a parking lot. Students who drive to school must sign- at the office if they are coming on campus after 8:50 am. This includes students who attend the Career Center. Students who drive to school must sign-out at the office anytime from 8:50 am to 3:40 pm. This includes students who attend the Career Center. Students who drive to school are not allowed to leave campus for lunch or to run an errand.
3. When students travel in a group to represent the school, they will go and return by the same mode of transportation, unless prior permission is granted by the principal. Such permission would be granted only after parental contact is made by the principal.
4. Signs or posters should only be placed on approved areas throughout the building.
5. No public displays of affection.
6. Student's who have their breakfasts/lunches delivered to them by a parent/guardian must have those meals arrive before or during that meal time. Students will not be given extra time to complete a meal that was brought during or after meal time.
7. Students must follow any lawful direction given to them given by a staff member in a timely manner.